These Specialist Designations assure all employers or potential employers that the practitioner has exceptional acquired knowledge, skills, and abilities in the specified area. This series of General Industry Safety Specialist Courses covers the OSHA requirements of 29 CFR 1910 as well as other regulatory requirements for general industry, municipalities and federal government workplaces.
The NASP 30-hour General Industry is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
Who is This Course For?
- Job supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 4: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 5: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Materials Handling
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Module 10: Permit-Required Confined Space
- Module 11: Lockout / Tagout
- Module 12: Machine Guarding
- Module 13: Welding and Cutting
- Module 14: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Ergonomics
- Module 17: Fall Protection
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: OSHA Recordkeeping
- Module 20: Process Safety Management
- Module 21: Asbestos in Workplace
- Module 22: Scaffolds
- Module 23: HAZWOPER
At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being locked out of the course and not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Price : 20000 pkr